Country Manager Norway
Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd. is expanding and are now looking for a Country Manager Norway
The Country Manager Norway will support the excisting partner and maintain excellent contact with the salmon farmers and their key staff. The Country Manager Norway will be responsible for getting frequent and accurate data of the market feedback on new products, their installation and performance, and add to the infrastructure for sufficient sales growth in Norway. As Country Manager Norway you will drive customer conversion from old products/ technologies to new and successful GWRL products. .
Your tasks will be:
- Work closely with our Norwegian distributor to manage operations, develop business and increase profitability within the Norwegian market.
- Manage operations, develop business and increase profitability within the Norwegian market.
- Develop and implement strategies for sales area aligned with the GWRL´s objectives.
- To develop and maintain strong contacts with potential customers within the Norwegian aqquaculture industry to further the introduction and sales of GWRL products therein.
- Close coordination with the research and development team in India to work on new product introduction into Norway.
- Ensure consistency in quality through support of products, standards and specifications.
- Give accurate feedback on performance and continually upgrade products, in order to become a leading supplier to the Norwegian aquaculture industry.
In order to succeed in this position, we believe some essential competencies are:
- You identify and seize commercial opportunities and have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
- You have comprehensive operational experience and are committed to achieve high quality results.
- You have advanced networking skills and build useful network of contacts and utilise these to reach objectives.
- You demonstrate knowledge and expertise in own area and are systematic and structured.
- You have excellent communication skills and promote plans and ideas successfully.
- You have extensive sales experience and preferably some technical background.
- You co-operate well with others and share knowledge, experience and information.
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience selling to the Norwegian aquaculture industry.
- You have a proven track record of selling to the Norwegian salmon industry.
- Bilingual in Norwegian and English.
- Preferably some technical background.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Do you want to be a part of the Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd. success?
In addition to a rewarding career, Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd. offers:
- A unique opportunity to work with a leading international manufacturer.
- Competitive terms & conditions.
- Opportunities for career growth.
Kvalitet over kvantitet - reduser mengden irrelevante søknader samtidig som du øker sjansen for å finne den rette kandidaten med de rette kvalifikasjonene. Ved å annonsere på intrafish.no kan du spare tid og krefter på din rekrutteringsprosess.
Hvorfor kan du spare tid? Våre lesere er seriøse, erfarne kandidater innen sjømatindustrien som holder seg oppdatert på bransjenytt og som har en lidenskap for bransjen. Ved å annonsere hos IntraFish Media har du størst sjanse for å nå søkere innen sjømat. Våre lesere består av ledere og beslutningstakere samt mennesker fra alle nivåer og sektorer innen næringen.
Du kan booke annonser i dag - stillingsannonser på IntraFish er meget godt lest, året rundt. Vennligst kontakt oss på eller ring oss på telefon: +47 55 21 33 00.